A lot – if it’s the right one.
A changing world calls for a new kind of politics. Mike Schreiner is showing the Province what’s possible, and in Guelph, we are building the kind of community we all want to see. Mike and his dedicated supporters have been working hard to send him back to Queens Park on June 2 as Guelph’s MPP and Leader of the Ontario Green Party.
Whether you’re new to Guelph or a life-long resident, people know Mike for his leadership, collaboration and ability to get things done. He is a respected voice in the community and a tireless advocate, helping to access funding for local projects and people. He has been challenging the status quo since he was elected. Mike has shown us that the Greens lead and others follow time and again. (The Liberals love the Ontario Greens housing policy!)
Mike has made the Guelph voice heard, and he has fought hard for our constituents by:
- supporting local businesses in Guelph by helping them navigate Covid relief funds;
- fighting travel sprawl by advocating for a two-way, all-day transit Go service in between Kitchener-Waterloo and Guelph, plus express bus service between Hamilton, Cambridge and Kitchener-Waterloo;
- securing $650,000 in provincial funding to support the Integrated Youth Services Network (which is now Grove Wellness Hubs),
- collaborating with a local MP for funding of the Integrated Mobile Police and Crisis Team (IMPACT);
- successfully foughtÂ for 195 Long Term Care beds for St. Joseph’s and The Elliot retirement home;
- protecting Guelph’s water supply from the Dolime Quarry;
- advocating for funding of local arts and culture organizations during COVID;
Â â€¦ and so much more.Â
In Guelph, we have the courage to vote for what we want. To learn more about Mike, his platform and how to help â€“ or say hello â€“ drop by the campaign office at 265 Edinburgh Rd. S. You can also call/text 519-710-6453.Â Â
Let’s build the city we all want.
Let’s re-elect Mike Schreiner.